T.K. Baha was a blind widower living just outside Fyrestone until he was killed by psychos. Since then he has become a Zombie, presumably at the hands of Dr. Ned, though the details of his zombification and relocation to Hallow's End near Jakobs Cove are unknown.
Zombie TK Baha is a mission provider. It is recommended that he be approached early in The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned in order to acquire mission objectives (zombie brain collection) which can be accomplished concurrently with other tasks. T.K.'s house is in the extreme southwest of Hallow's End, south of the "pumpkin patch".
- Brains - (1 'a'), 10 brains
- Braaains - (3 'a's), 25 brains
- Braaaaains - (5 'a's), 50 brains
- Braaaaaaaaaaaains - (12 'a's), 100 brains
- Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains - (17 'a's), 250 brains
- The Bloody Harvest (TK Baha's Bloody Harvest)
- Trick Or Treat (TK Baha's Bloody Harvest)
- "Man brains!"
- "Oops coughed up a brain!"
- "I like brains, pickled brains, fried brains, Skag-fried brains, boiled brains, brains on a stick, boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew, kosher brains, brain fondue, RAAAW brains..."
- "...brain soup, brain taco, brains-a-la-mode, stir-fried brains, brain pie, brains'n'creme, brain-filled donut, brains-over-easy, scrambled brain, poached brains, brains benedict..."
- Dang! I can smell the blood from here!
- Hey, Moxxi said anything about me?
- I heard tell that Handsome Jack feller killed a bunch of folks in Fyrestone. Kinda comforting to know that even if those bandits hadn't gotten me, I still woulda got kilt in the end.
- So then, after Lilith an' all them kilt Doctor Ned, I decided I'd come back here to un-live out the rest of my days. Thought about goin' to Sanctuary with all them Crimson Raider fellas, but I didn't wanna mess with canon.
- Hey... hey. Got any brains on ya? I suppose ya don't. But, I loves me some brains. Got Mordecai and the rest to bring me like a thousand of 'em once, but you'd be surprised how quickly you can go through a good stockpile of grey matter when you've got the munchies.
- Dagnabbit, I may be blind, widowed, crippled, and undead, but I haven't lost my sunny disposition!
- Hehehe... If you die, I'ma eat your brains. Nothin' personal.
- Aw, mustard -- looks like ya didn't quite do it. No hard feelins, though.
- Well, this is the most excitement I've seen since, heheheh, since that time I got murdered by bandits!
- Dang! I sure wish I had eyes to see the whuppin' you must be deliverin'!
- Hehehe... That dumb ol' pumpkin won't stand a chance against ya! Just keep on keepin' on!
- When Zombie TK Baha regurgitates onto the ground in front of him, an item will appear.
- Despite being a zombie, T.K. Baha's corpse still hangs from the roof in his shack in the Arid Badlands, but he will still be in his new shack in Hallow's End as well.
- This means that TK can exist in three places simultaneously if his optional missions remain incomplete after Is T.K. O.K.? becomes active: Outside his house, alive, inside his house, dead, and inside his house in Hallow's End, undead.
- Zombie TK's house has a sign on it that says "FYRESTONE," but T.K. Baha didn't originally live in Fyrestone - he lived just outside of it.
- The "scarecrow" from his old house has travelled with TK and is visible behind Zombie TK Baha's house in Hallows End.
- Zombie TK Baha will spray zombie blood if shot.
- "Boil 'em, mash 'em , stick 'em in a stew" is a quote from The Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers.
- The many different varieties of brains TK says he likes are a reference to The Bubba Gump Shrimp Company from Forrest Gump.
- TK's prosthetic leg is located just outside the door. Selecting the leg gives the mission T.K. Lives!.