Using Quick-Change Station
- Can someone please appreciate this?
- I'm far too humble to say how good I look right now.
- How good do I look? Go on, don't hold back.
- Looking charm, Zane boy!
- Is anyone else seeing this? Mm mm MM!
- Didn't think I could look better. Wonders never cease.
- Oh Zane, you're lookin' bad! But good-bad, not bad-bad.
- How do I look? Just kiddin'! I know I look fantastic.
- Only one thing to say about that: Hell yeah!
- New trends, new look, new me.
- Might as well do it with some style.
- We're sucking diesel now!
- Look out, world, I'm even better now.
- Get that attractive bastard right there!
- Get the new guy! (Whispering) Idiots.
- Decoy, deploy!
- That's a good-lookin' bullet sponge!
- Hey there, good lookin'!
- Hot DAMN, you look good Zane boy!
- Go on! Be distractin', will ya?
- Head games!
- Pop it off!
- Now entering the clone zone!
- Choose wisely, suckers!
- That man is dangerous! Get him!
- Doublin' up!
- (sarcastically) Look! It's the real Zane, there!
- No! Not me, shoot him!
- I'm the fake! I'M THE FAKE!
- That dashing fook over there was making eyes at your sister!
- Jealous the rest of ya get to see this all the time!
- (malicious chuckling)
- Auto Pilot, Auto Violent!
- Go get’em Zoomer!
- Off ye go!
- You've got a job to do!
- Do some work, drone!
- Gimme an assist!
- Fire at will, little bud!
- Go on then!
- Man about town!
- Track someone down and pop 'em!
- Find a target, Zoomer!
- Out and about!
- Go on, little bud!
- Maybe I'll take a breather!
- Take a look at me little friend!
- Give'm what for!
- Show me what you got, little bud!
- Paint the town red! With blood! In case that wasn't clear.
- Tossing barrier!
- Try and get through this!
- Could use some cover!
- Personal space, need some personal space!
- See? I got tricks!
- Don't you cross this line!
- Time for a barrier!
- Should cover my ass for a bit.
- Nothin' like cover when you're gettin' shot at.
- Don't worry, you can still look at me!
- Try and get through this!
- Just a little something between me and your breath!
- I need this more than you.
- I'll be taking this, thank you!
- I'm commandeering this vehicle. By that, I mean I'm stealing it.
- Look at me. I'm the driver now.
- I'll kill ya!
- Come on, come on, come on!
- I'll go ahead and take that.
- Not a pint, but it'll do.
- Does a body good. My body, specifically.
Out of ammo
- Need a reload!
- Swappin' ammo!
- Bah! Need a new mag.
- Just a tic!
- Hang on, quick reload!
- Mag swap!
- Back in a jiffy!
- Let's have a chat, shall we?
- This will be just for the craic.
- Better leave before you get hurt.
- Itchin' for a fight.
- You should back away.
- Death wish, granted.
- You couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo!
- Didn't anyone teach you how to fight?
- Still got it!
- Hoo! Still got it.
- That wasn't so hard now, was it?
- Well, look at the state here!
- This can't be how you saw this going.
- I was made for this!
- Let's crack on!
- Did ya see that?
- End of the road for ya.
- Death comes for us all, but you first!
- Don't say I didn't warn ya!
- Take that ya ganky nob!
- A new chapter in me saga!
- Really turned the page! That was a thing once. Books.
On critical kill
- Ferocity is my middle name. Zane "Ferocity" Flynt.
- That was all me.
- They will be singing songs about that one!
- Sharpshooter's my middle name! Zane "Sharpshooter" Flynt!
On consecutive kills
- "Deathbringer" is also my middle name.
- I'd call this a successful operation.
- And bullets for you, and bullets for you, everybody gets BULLETS!
- I'm on fire! But not literally.
- Any more for the meat grinder?
- Naught but a bushel of manky gits!
- Are you seeing this?! Open your bloody eyes!
- It's possible ya picked the wrong battle!
- Trigger finger's gettin' tired over here!
- I live for this!
- Got more where that came from!
- 86'd those pricks!
- Your parents should be ashamed of ya!
- (mad laughter)
- That there's a biggun.
- There ya are, ya big ugly, ye!
- You're going down, boyo.
- Look at the size o' this one!
- I'm looking for a good fight!
- Get over here, you brute!
- Well, you're a pint and a half, ain't ya?
- Hey, badarse!
- Friggin' biggun!
On Badass kill
- The bigger they are, the more fun it is to shoot them in the friggin' face!
- Tell the Reaper he owes me a fiver!
- Only room for one to four badasses 'round here!
- Aww, he thought he was tough!
- Say hello to the Great Beyond for me!
- Felled a biggun!
- I'm too fast, and you're too dead. Ha!
- R.I.P. your face!
- What's black and blue and red and full of bullets? It's you.
- Not lookin' so badass now, are ya?
- How embarrassing for you!
- Looks like you're in a bit of a state!
- Aaand down ye go!
- That was embarrasin' for you.
- That's how you do it.
- You really should have watched yourself!
- Pay attention!
- Are you even tryin'?
- Talk about gobsmacked!
- Someone was gonna send you on your way!
- Embarrassing. Really!
- That's skill for ya.
- I'm in this for the fun of it, and THAT. WAS. FUN!
Hitting an enemy with a vehicle
- Whoa there, little doggie!
- Didn't you hear the horn?! (whispering) I didn't hit the horn.
- Out of the way! (whispering) Oops, too late.
- Oops! (malicious chuckling)
- Not looking too pretty down there!
- You were supposed to get out the way!
- Do we exchange info now, or...?
- Learn to duck!
Destroying an enemy vehicle
- My sister always loved a good explosion!
- My brothers would be so proud!
- You're a sixer and a sausage short of a cook-out!
- We're smokin', and I'm not talking about the meat!
- GET ME OUT OF THIS DEATH TRAP!
- I'm about to start roastin' me chestnuts over here!
- It's gonna blow!
- I need to make a jump for it!
- Should be thinkin' about bailin' out.
- We're heatin' up here!
Going over a ramp while in a vehicle
- This junker needs more boost!
- Now that's how you drive!
- Look, ma! No gravity!
- Thought we'd go higher than that!
- Shoe's untied, be back in a moment!
- At least I'll leave a beautiful corpse.
- Hurts every time...
- All men die, but rare few die looking this fecking good.
- Sing songs about me, or I'll haunt the crap out of you!
- To be honest, I can't believe I survived this long.
- If I die, take the credit. I've got three dozen bounties on me head.
- Ya better write me a hell of a drinkin' song.
- Hey Grim Reaper! I'm coming for ye, ya bastard!
- Never again... for real this time.
- There, Barnabas! Ya happy now?!
- It doesn't hurt that badly...
While being revived by ally
- C'mon Zane boy, up ye go!
- Urgh! I'm good... I'm gettin' there...
Revived by ally
- I mean, I had it covered... Okay, no I didn't.
- Oh, I was just about to get up meself, but uh... Thanks.
- I owe you a pint, boyo.
- Been savin' this one for you.
- Drink up!
- This one's for you.
- One for you, and one for me.
- Have one on me!
- Ah, you'll be fine.
After reviving at a New-U
- That wasn't according to plan... not that I had a plan.
- It'll go better this time. Definitely maybe.
- Back and lookin' better than ever somehow.
- I played Poker with the Devil. Anyway, I'm back, and now I can play the saxophone.
- Rough night... Let's have another one!
- Anyone up for some vengeance?
- Just stopped back in town a bit for a pint.
- Need to get back to the fight.
- What was that...? Oh, right.
- Just point me to the nearest bastard to shoot.
- I'm missin' all the fun!
- I'd rather be runnin' and gunnin'.
- Oh god, I can't feel me arse! I CAN'T FEEL ME ARSE!!
- Everybody needs a break sometimes, I guess.
- What are we standing around for? There's lootin' and shootin' to do!
- I look better in motion. Let's MOVE!
- These boots were made for walkin'! Not for standin' around!
- (humming and popping lips)
- Aye! We gonna get movin' soon or what?
- Feels like a good deal.
- Carryin' a load here!
- A fair go.
- Good doin' business with ye!
- That'll work.
- Ready to go!
- Locked and loaded.
- More storage? Always a good thing.
- Hey, thanks, boy-o.
- More death in my pocket.
Falling from a great height
- Coming in hot! Real hot!
- On my waaaay!
- I can take it!
- Drop the beeeeat!
- I'm too (???) for this!
- Goin' down!
- Gravity ain't got shite on meeee!
Joining a game
- Sorry I'm late! There was a thing with with a drunken spiderant and a princess and... Ahh, it's a whole thing! Let's get to it!
- I'm here now! You're welcome!
- Zane's here! Wish granted!
- What? No applause? Do I have to do everything meself? (claps)
- Oh, what a mighty Vault Hunter! Also, you're here.
- Ya see that?
- Eyes up!
- Oy, over here!
- Got somethin'!
- Check this out.
- That, there!
- Look at the shinies!
- Let's go for that one!
- Ya see that there?
- Lookit, that one there.
- Loot spotted!
- Let's do some lootin'!
- Loot's waitin' for us!
- Oooooh, looooot!
- Hoo boy! Loot!
- Let's open that!
- Spotted a chest!
- Chest over there!
- I wanna see what's in there!
- Let's check that out!
- Who wants to open that?
- See what we've got over there?
- Got a bead on a chest.
- Chesty chesty chestaroonie!
- Someone's left a perfectly good chest out.
- You there!
- Hey! Friend!
- I see ya, friendo.
- Enemy spotted!
- Watch that one.
- Get the bastard!
- Look at that manky git!
- Hostiles on the prowl!
- Watch it!
- There, hostile!
- Looks like a baddie.
- Should we get that one then?
- Keep an eye on that brute.
Issuing a duel
- Let's test the cut of your jiblets!
- Let's have a nice clean fight... Ah, I'm just kidding! The dirtier, the better!
- Come on, let's have a go!
- Show me what ya got.
- I wouldn't fight me if I was you.
Trying to break Eridium
- Couldn't even dent that thing!
- Guess I'll come back later.
- Seems pretty impenetrable.
- Not breakin' through that.
- Tough stuff right here.
Successfully breaking Eridium
- Thinkin' I can crack it now.
- Reveal your secrets!
- Guess I'll give it a whack.
- Time to break through.
- Whatcha hidin'?
Examining Eridian writing
- Oh good, nonsense.
- Forgot to study my crazy-arse alien gibberish.
- Think I missed this class in school.
- What's with all this gobbeldygook?
- This makin' sense to anyone else?
Examining trial pedestal
- Hello? Anybody home?
Amara uses skill
- Amara! Nice one!
FL4K uses skill
Moze summons Iron Bear
Taunts from COV Bandits
- Come at me, poser!
- Old man die!
- Kill that old man!
- Get the geezer!
- I call the geezer!
- Nice mustache, loser!
- Get the pretty boy!
- Hey! Pretty boy!
- That pretty boy is mine!
- Operative spotted!
- Kill the elderly!
- Come and get it blondie!
- Over here, blondie!
- Ah! Sorry, I was blinded by your hair.
- Without your toys, you're nothing!
- Ah, screw you blondie!
- Your luck's run out, boy-o!
- Your beard's ridiculous!
- Hey, old man! Take on me!
- Give this old man the chop!
- Damn blondie, you lookin' good!
- Look! It's the pretty boy!
- (laughing) Look at your busted-ass face!
- Hey blondie! Lookin' real good, I mean it! What product you using?
Taunts from Maliwan Troopers
- I'll show you how a real man fights, blondie!
- Hey old man, don't run from me!
- Let's go a run without those gadgets!
- (when landing on Promethea) Worst thing... that ever happened to me. -LET'S DO IT AGAIN!
- (Upon defeating Troy Calypso) That was for Maya, you langer!
- Upon defeating the Valkyrie Squad
- Wish I could say that was the first time this week three angry ladies tried to throw me out.
- Sorry, ladies! I'd love to stay, but I've got a job to do.
- It was never gonna work, ladies! There were three of you and only two of me.
- Upon defeating Wotan the Invincible
- And there's the takedown! Time to get paid!
- How's that for a takedown, ya angry metal end table!
- Got a bit messy, but no one's payin' me for a clean takedown.
- (When Introducing to Deathtrap 2.0) Attaboy, Deathtrap! Attaboy!
- Oldest trick in the book! (Clone kill?)
- A gadget for every occasion! (Barrier?)
- A dose o' Zane will do ya a biggun!
- Oh, hello there~ (Badass approach? Loot seen?)
- Ooooh, that'll do ya!
- Glad I kept some gadgets around! (Barrier?)
- Haven't forgotten any tricks! (Barrier?)
- Were you lookin' at that, the maggot? (Spoken too fast to understand)
- Ye dropped somethin'. (Kill quote?)