- Lure Flesh-Stick to trap
Flesh-Stick must be lured from his camp to Tiny Tina's Workshop. There are a few bandit spawns near the workshop entrance and Flesh-Stick's spawn point to be wary of, although these can be dealt with before retrieving Flesh-Stick to make the return path easier.
For him to follow, he needs his attention drawn. A shot from a weapon or walking up to him will get his attention. If he disengages during the run, another shot will get him back on the path to the workshop. When he enters the cave he will be sucked up into some overhead pipes and won't be seen again until Tina reveals him in her next mission.
- "Flesh-Stick's abduction brings to mind an old Pandoran saying: "Welcome to the party, pal."
- Killing Flesh-Stick will fail the mission.
- Mordecai will not shoot Flesh-Stick.
- Shooting periodically at nothing while luring Flesh-Stick will keep his attention.
- RSVP stands for "répondez s'il vous plaît", which means "respond if you please" in french. It's used in social invitations and it's considered rude not to respond to an invitation with an RSVP.
- Main article: You Are Cordially Invited: RSVP/Transcript