Wraiths are ranged type of Guardians met at the final section of Neon Arterial and later on Nekrotafeyo. As Guardians, they are an energy-based life form and their health acts like a regular shield and recharges when no damage has been taken after some time. On death, it may release a soul that will possess a nearby Guardian ally if not destroyed.
- Wraiths are ranged enemies that use their staff as the primary weapon to fire bolts of energy. If a character gets into melee range, a wraith will use the staff as a blunt weapon.
- Wraiths have the following attacks:
- Beam Burst - fires a series of bolts.
- Swing - slashes with its staff.
- Jump Smash - jumps and smashes the ground on impact.
- Spear Throw - hurls its spear that creates a small shock explosion on impact.
- Disc Throw - hurls a bouncing energetic disc-like grenade.
- Backflip - Used to get put some distance between it and the character.
- Like all guardians, Wraiths are susceptible to shock damage.
- When absorbing the soul of a fallen ally, a Wraith becomes possessed. Possessed Wraiths gains armor and the ability to recharge their shields at will.
- In the Takedown at the Guardian Breach they receive a Fortified prefix.