“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
- "Hey. Feel like solvin' a murder? I'm the Marshall around these parts. One of these Gutter quadruplets pulled the trigger on that boy over there. Consider yourself deputized - ask around at Moxxi and Zed's, figure out which one of these identical scum-stains pulled the trigger. Otherwise I'll just have to hang 'em all, and I don't got that kinda time."
- Interview Marshall Friedman
- Interview Moxxi
- Interview Dr. Zed
- Watch Marshall Friedman dole out justice
After level 16 in Sanctuary, a group of people are found standing around the body of Justin Macready. Marshall Friedman speaks, explaining that one of the Gutter quadruplets in front of him killed the dead man. Friedman needs the assistance of an interrogator to determine guilt. Talking to Marcus, Moxxi, and Zed will give the player information which can be used to deduce which of the 4 suspects committed the crime.
- "Thanks again."
- If the wrong culprit is selected, the real killer will speak up. The delay during which he escapes allows players to select another culprit for the correct answer.
- The mission will complete regardless of which accused is selected as the culprit.
- The mission's name is a reference to the song "Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who, which is used in the oppening theme of CSI: MIami. This is not an easter egg but rather a pop culture reference since it has do with solving a crime, and CSI: Miami is a detective show.