StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
- "Hey. Feel like solvin' a murder? I'm the Marshall around these parts. One of these Gutter quadruplets pulled the trigger on that boy over there. Consider yourself deputized - ask around at Moxxi and Zed's, figure out which one of these identical scum-stains pulled the trigger. Otherwise I'll just have to hang 'em all, and I don't got that kinda time."
A group of people are found standing around the body of Justin Macready. Marshall Friedman explains that one of the Gutter quadruplets in front of him killed Justin. Friedman needs helps in determining who was responsible. Talking to Marshall Friedman, Moxxi, and Zed will reveal information that can be used to deduce which of the four suspects committed the crime.
- "Thanks again."
- If the wrong suspect is selected, the real killer will speak up. The delay before he escapes allows another suspect to be selected.
- The mission will be completed regardless of who is selected as the culprit.
- After the mission, the sheriff and the body will stay in the same place for the rest of the game.
- The killer is always the sniper because he is the only one who fits all three witness conditions: he is carrying a weapon that fires bullets, he has a shield (blue life bar, not physically rendered shield generator), and he is at full health (due to the doctor patching him up).
- The suspects may not have their models rendered correctly with the details required to pick the killer.
- The mission name is a reference to the song Won't Get Fooled Again by The Who.
- The mission is also a reference to CSI: Miami, which uses the song as the opening theme.
- If the correct suspect is selected, Marshall Friedman will make a pun after executing him. This is a reference to Horatio Caine with his habit of making a pun in the opening of an episode.