Examples are on the talk page.
Wee Wee's Super Booster has 2 unlisted side effects:
- Increases health by 15%
- Regenerates health rapidly, at a rate equivalent to the Tediore Panacea ("Very quick Health Regeneration!").
As of the Borderlands GOTY Enhanced Edition, these side effects are properly displayed on the weapon card.
Usage & Description
The Super Booster has equivalent recharge rate to the Tediore Panacea, as well as a decent health boost. Just like any other shield with health regeneration, it provides users with great flexibility as now they can treat their health as a secondary shield, albeit with a slow recharge rate. The Super Booster always spawns with a body of medium quality; therefore, there is a trade-off between this shield and an equivalent Tediore Panacea with a higher quality body. A Tediore Panacea can potentially have an even faster recharge rate or a slower recharge rate with much higher capacity.
Obtaining and Farming
King Wee Wee's Super Booster is obtained from King Wee Wee, a non-re-spawning boss. It is recommended to not kill King Wee Wee during the second playthrough, but rather wait until playthrough 2.5 when King Wee Wee will have a higher level, and drop a higher quality shield. From there, it is a matter of killing King Wee Wee and leaving the game without saving if the drop is not satisfactory.
- PC users can also use Willow Tree to re-activate King Tossing, effectively resurrecting King Wee Wee.
- PC users can also (repetitively) encounter King Wee Wee in the End-User Created Content add-on: The Fifth Column.
- In the enhanced version of Borderlands, King Wee Wee does respawn.
- Despite this item being a shield, King Wee Wee does not have a shield when encountered, although he can be seen holding one in his left hand.
- It is possible that King Wee Wee uses the shield as a weapon as he fires energy spheres from it, possibly indicating that he has hacked the shield to discharge its energy offensively.
- Along with the Anshin Rose and Tediore's selection of shields, Wee Wee's Super Booster is among the few shields that can regenerate health.
The Wee Wee's Super Booster gains its effect from Shield_WeeWee_Material. Apart from the increased health it is equivalent to Material_Tediore_3. Wee Wee's Super Booster always spawns with body2.