Weapon Prefix are words that may affect the visuals and the stats. A gun can be without this prefix, generally of the more common weapons (specifically white rarities). This prefix also has some types that are spread amongst most if not all weapons, for example any elemental effect, can be found on all weapons, or cheap/surplus can be found on all weapons, those that are found on two or less (like Double and Plywood) are put into their respective categories.
- Battle - Increased damage.
- Combat - ?
- Deathly - Increased damage, low recoil.
- Double - ?
- Genocide - Increased damage.
- Intense - Increased accuracy.
- Punishing - ?
- Rowdy - ?
- Scoped - none.
- Shattering - +85% damage.
- Short - Decreased damage, low recoil, fast reload
- War - Increased damage.
- Bad - ?
- Double - Fires 2 projectiles at the same time and consumes 2 ammo, reduces accuracy by 11%, reduces damage per projectile by 14%, adds 2 bullets to the clip (might be percentage based clip increase instead)
- Fanged - +100% Melee Damage or +200% Melee Damage (depending on tiny color indicator on the barrel)
- Mean - ?
- Nasty - ?
- Stabilized - Recoil Reduction
- Wicked - ?
- Bladed - +100% Melee Damage or +200% Melee Damage (depending on tiny color indicator on the barrel)
- Bloody - Crimson color, Higher Damage (+57%)
- Brutal - +12% Damage
- Plywood - Increase Accuracy? (Jakobs only)
- Primal - ?
- Raw - A lot of power, normally with only 2 bullets per reload
- Savage - ?
- Swift - Faster Fire Rate and Faster Reload Speed
- Big - ?
- Devastating - ?
- Evil - ?
- Helix - 3 rockets fire in an spiral at once
- Triple - Fires a 3 shot burst
- Angry - High reload speed? (+44%)
- Fatal - ?
- Terrible - Bad ammo count, high zoom/low accuracy?
- Deep - ?
- Fearsome - +4 mag size? 2.4x weapon zoom?
- Hawkeye - 2.5x Weapon Zoom
- Liquid - Faster Fire Rate
- Long - Longer range of bullets
- Plywood - Increased accuracy? (Jakobs only)
- Solid - ?
- Rolling - ?
- Hard - ?
- Double - Has a 2 shot burst fire, does not overlap with the Anarchy suffix
- Hostile - Recoil Reduction, Increased Accuracy
- Malevolent - Higher Damage
- Patrol - Scope?
- Relentless - Bigger Magazine Size
- Ruthless - Faster Reload Speed
- Violent - Increased Magazine Size, Slower Fire Rate, Higher Damage
- Blast - Explosive damage, 1-4x
- Burning - Fire damage, 3x
- Caustic - Corrosive damage, 1-4x
- Cheap - Tediore only?
- Cobalt - Gives the gun a cobalt shimmer. Affects stats as well?
- Combustion - Fire damage, 4x
- Crimson - Gives the gun a crimson shimmer. Affects stats as well?
- Desert - Desert-camo look
- Detonating - Explosive damage, 3x
- Flaming - Incendiary damage, 4x
- Incendiary - Incendiary damage, 1-4x
- Lightning - Shock damage, 3x
- Pearl - Gives the gun a pearl shimmer. Affects stats as well?
- Pestilent - Corrosive damage, 4x
- Recoiless - High Recoil Reduction
- Rusty - ?
- Scoped - Weapon Zoom
- Static - Shock damage, 1-4x
- Steel - ?
- Substandard - ?
- Surplus - ?
- Vitriolic - Corrosive damage, 3x
- Urban - ?
- Weaksauce - ?