The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Shield Capacity: +5% per level
- Shield Recharge Delay: -8% per level
- Due to shield recharge mechanics, it may be noticed that Ward will not affect recharge delay as expected. Any given delay will not be reduced to `D = d * (1+b)`, but will actually follow the formula `D = d/(1-b)`, where D is the final recharge delay, d is the recharge delay on the item card, and b is the sum of all recharge delay bonuses combined additively. This means that if Ward is at level 11, it will not reduce a shield of delay 2.00s to `2.00s * (1+(-0.88) = 0.24s`, but will reduce a delay of 2.00s to `2.00s / (1 - (-0.88)) = 1.06s`
- There is no hard cap on shield recharge delay. However, greater reductions in recharge delay will see diminishing returns.
- With 11 points in Ward and three Tactician Axton teammates, a Tediore Shield with a recharge delay of 0.98 can be reduced to 0.32.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.