The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
- Ward behaves very similarly to a Spectre guardian. It prefers to utilize melee attacks, using the swords on its arms.
- Ward has the following attacks:
- Crossblade - performs a cross-cut with both blades.
- Upward slash - slash with one blade upward.
- Lunge - quickly lunges at the target with its blades extended and slashes.
- Somersault backward - performs a backward somersault (used primarily to reset crossblade and lunge).
- Summon dance - only used when damaged significantly, it performs a dance to summons 6 red spirits that go towards Graveward and calls down 4 eridian bomb-like orbs from the three beams summoned at the portal.
- Ward has a tendency to backflip through walls but will usually rush back out.
- Ward provides half the life force for Graveward
- Ward and Grave will always spawn side by side. If one is killed and the game is quit, returning to the area will cause the remaining guardian to spawn in the middle of the portal.
- Killing one of the guardians begins a collapse of the structures in the area.
- Tannis is surprised to see guardians appear in the vault before the monster. This point is never touched on again as to why it happened.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.