Wanderlust is a pearlescent E-tech pistol manufactured by Maliwan, added with Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two: Digistruct Peak Challenge.
Wanderlust can only be found as a drop from Tubby enemies after reaching level 61 while UVHM2 is installed.
Special Weapon Effects
You never know until you go. – Extremely low initial accuracy. Fired projectiles homes onto enemies and explodes while bouncing off solid surfaces. Increased elemental effect chance. Reduced damage.
Usage & Description
With its poor accuracy, it is almost impossible to strike the point of aim by simply pulling the trigger, but the Wanderlust's unique projectiles will be fired from the gun at random angles, and upon hitting a surface, ricochet towards the nearest enemy. By virtue of this, it can technically never miss, but may not hit the wielder's intended target. To increase accuracy, the user must aim. The user can take damage from the Wanderlust's projectiles.
- The accuracy is always at 1 and cannot be changed by any accessory.
- A Mechromancer investing in Anarchy can greatly increase this weapon's damage potential as the homing ability is not affected by Anarchy's accuracy penalties. Investing in the Little Big Trouble tree would further increase the power of a shock Wanderlust.
- Kills by a Wanderlust will not count towards the pistol kills challenge because of the unique projectiles fired.
- Wanderlust is the second unique E-Tech Pistol, and the only Pearlescent E-Tech weapon.
- It's accuracy is the second lowest out of all weapons, only beaten by the Flakker at -1. However, on average, the Wanderlust has the lowest accuracy because Flakker usually comes with at least 20 accuracy while Wanderlust's accuracy is always at 1.