“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Wagon Wheel is a legendary pistol in Borderlands 3 manufactured by Jakobs. It is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source. The Wagon Wheel can also be obtained with an increased chance from Crazy Earl on Sanctuary III by Loot-O-Gram trading.
Special Weapon Effects
Keep them doggies rollin'. – On hits, additional ricocheting projectiles spawn from the enemy's location.
Usage & Description
When using the Wagon Wheel, upon hitting an enemy the bullet fired will split into six and fire off in set directions, bouncing off of surfaces a few times before disappearing. Critical hits will greatly increase the amount of bullets that ricochet off the target flying in random directions.
- Unlike normal Jakobs weapons in Borderlands 3, the ricocheted bullets do not specifically target enemies, limiting its crowd control abilities in open areas. In enclosed or otherwise cramped spaces, the ricochets more than make up for this.
- Bullets fired from the Wagon Wheel penetrate physical shields (like those of the Riot Trooper) but not enemies.
- The Wagon Wheel has synergy with FL4K's Megavore skill and a character build specializing in critical hits.
- The weapon shares its name with the 2003 song of the same name.
- The flavor text is a quote from the theme song of the 1959 television show Rawhide.