Welcome to Borderlands Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Bitch (Borderlands 3) page. We hope you will continue to be a regular contributor, and will help us improve the wiki! Please visit Fandom University for useful information and guides for editors.
- For a detailed list of all our available admins, check out Borderlands Wiki:Active Mods
- Some were weapons that have been buffed with hot fixes and other I just thought to replace with level 53 versions and make the pictures look nice.Scott Alpen (talk) 07:01, March 11, 2020 (UTC)
- It's still unnecessary. Another user asked about this and this was WarBlade's reply:
- "If you mean to display higher levels, or optimal DPS examples, then please don't. Images on article pages are ideally of good quality and appropriate format. There is no set standard on the item level displayed, but actually just showing the item with a good quality image is what we're looking for here. Any suitable newer images can still be added to the item variant sub page." WKPQ (talk) 07:04, March 11, 2020 (UTC)
- There are alot of games that have changed their stats, as in hotfixes/buffs, their stats have changed and I was updating those weapons. Personally I don't care about peoples versions of "perfect weapon parts", I am truly just replacing pictures of guns that have changed. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Scott Alpen (talk • contribs)
- That still counts as unnecessary uploads, hotfix or not. The image on the main page only has to show what the weapon looks like and should only be replaced if the new copy has substantially better visual quality (i.e. replacing one that was a picture of a screen with one that was taken in-game). Any changes to the weapon's stats belong in the notes section and on the variant page. WKPQ (talk) 23:07, March 13, 2020 (UTC)