Welcome to Borderlands Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:2013-05-25 00001.png page. We hope you will continue to be a regular contributor, and will help us improve the wiki!
- For a detailed list of all our available admins, check out Borderlands Wiki:Active Mods
About the FF Carnage:
Didn't know about it, so thats why I added it to the FF page. Sorry for the confusion. Also, is this the proper why to "reply" to a message on a wiki? Never had to do that. Dansync (talk) 14:53, January 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Leave your message under original to reply and tabulate it one level (using : on start of reply line, then ::, :::, and so on). Like I did here :) PastorGL (talk) 15:38, January 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Okay awesome, good to know! I like to contribute when I can. Though, why is decided to not include the Carnage barrel version of the FF in the stats thingy on the right of the page?
- Because possibility to spawn "legendary hybrids" was developers' overlook, not an intended way to create gun varieties, which was fixed in BL2. And on this wiki such cases are usually discussed on pages of guns where bugged part is belonging to. PastorGL (talk) 17:03, January 26, 2016 (UTC)
i approve of the deletion tag for Fortnite (as a page) however, as a promotion it is valid. it did not contain i citation link until i added it after moving it to Fortnite x Mayhem. we may, or you could look into, combining promotions into a single page as i bleve this feature may be temporary and thus only warrant its own page while in effect. tyvm for your contributions. 14:05, August 29, 2019 (UTC)
- May we better create a dedicated category for promotions and link them in the main page news section with a highlight? What do you think? PastorGL (talk) 19:03, August 29, 2019 (UTC)