RE: Thunder Storm really level 47?
yes, the gun was equipped when i took the screenshot.
So it's really a level 49, then? The first cell of the row is supposed to be what level it is if you've got it sitting in your inventory. Otherwise, we could end up with level 46 guns in the table that are really level 49s (with a high enough proficiency), which will conflict with the real 46s. --Lagged 22:14, November 9, 2009 (UTC)
wow, i never knew that. i just dropped it and it is in fact a level 49. good call.
- Yeah, it surprised me when I found out about a week ago, when I was on your end and being told about it. The tables suddenly made a lot more sense and could be shrunk a lot. --Lagged 22:25, November 9, 2009 (UTC)
I just took a new screenshot and fixed the 47 to a 49 by the way
Awesome :) --Lagged 22:42, November 9, 2009 (UTC)
level 49 weapon
in the article for erdian cannon you insist the cannon is the only level 48 eridian weapon. why is this? it is known that all weapons* (eridian included) are level 48 in playthrough 2.5. to say the EC is the only one makes no sense. i assumed the article contained a typo in the above statement. i have seen level 49 EC and this seemed to fit the statement more accurately while i check my inventories for a lvl49 lightening. mccloud drops a level 48 or level 49 EC in playthrough 2.5 depending upon the games mood(75% surety). Dr. F 05:30, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Have you gotten level 48 Eridian weapon drops from any other enemies? As far as I've seen from the item card screenshots posted in various places, the only level Eridian 48 gun is the cannon dropped by McCloud, and I haven't seen him drop anything but an exact level 48. There are level 49 guns, which are completely separate from the level 48s, and can only be looted from chests since normal enemies drop level 46 weapons (as far as I've seen and read on the forums).
- You can tell the level 48 is a separate class because it's deals less damage than the 49s you'd typically find. In addition to what I've always picked up off of him (just went and killed him again), here's some of the images I was basing the level 48 data off of:
- http://www.thecardchest.com/gunshow/Koris/?item=2067 (1639 damage)
- http://img4.imageshack.us/i/10011cannon.png/ (1639 damage)
- http://img97.imageshack.us/i/10011cannon2.png/ (1518 damage)
- These are clearly distinct from the level 49 guns, which have a different set of damage and sale values, even when accounting for the different body types:
- http://www.thecardchest.com/gunshow/Raishae/?item=2576 (1680 damage)
- http://www.thecardchest.com/gunshow/phoe/?item=973 (1555 damage)
- Any of the other level 48 gun images I've seen were the same as the 49s, but were probably equipped when the shots were taken as they deal the same damage as a level 49. If you've got evidence otherwise, please update both the Eridian Cannon and Eridian weapons pages. --Lagged 07:30, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
- i think i understand now. eridians come up 49 in PT2.5 excepting mccloud's cannon. you have my apologies, my estimation fell short being only 48. checked inventory and voila all 49s. have not been successful getting mmcloud to drop 49 and ive been trying so i could be full of shit. i acknowledge his cannons uniqueness(finally). Dr. F 08:46, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Good times. I'm glad you brought it up, since the page needed some clarification and the patches could have changed things. --Lagged 08:50, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
Thunder storm images
Hey man, the images I uploaded are 2,048 × 1,536 pixels if you view the full size image you should be able to make out the parts Abnormal Ernie 00:43, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
I noticed that, but I still had some trouble figuring out which parts each gun had. If you've got a moment, would you mind checking the chart for the body part of both guns? I'd really appreciate it. --Lagged 00:48, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
I'm looking but can't really tell either I've got some close up pictures I'll upload, see if they're any better --Abnormal Ernie 00:57, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
ok, I've uploaded the two close ups. hope they're more useful. Also the recharge rate on my 11 is much faster than my 10 --Abnormal Ernie 01:07, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
From what I can tell, they look like they have the same body and scope, but have different grips, magazines, and accessories. I'm pretty sure the magazine doesn't have an affect on the damage, but it does affect the recharge rates, like you've noticed. Thanks for the help! --Lagged 01:20, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
no probs man, glad to help. After I picked up the first one (10). I checked the here and saw the lack of pictures, so when I picked up the other one I thought I better upload some :P --Abnormal Ernie 01:37, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
Hey dude, I picked up yet another Thunder storm. another 99X8 level 19 but this one has Grip 6, Mag 5 and accessory 6. all the stats are the same as the other lvl 19, but the recharge is faster. the recharge speed is Mag related?
--Abnormal Ernie 18:46, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's directly related to the magazine. Looks like you got a direct upgrade, actually, since the only difference between the two magazines is that yours will recharge faster. --Lagged 19:53, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
that's cool. you should update the page with this info, cause it still says recharge rates are standard. --Abnormal Ernie 19:59, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
Item parts parameters
You have broght in a params for eridian magazines, so i suppose you know how to extract data from the game, do you? Anyway look at the article Gun Component Charts and at its discussion. Youll understand what i want and what i mean)))
Some other Wiki users and I could use a little help creating a Combat strategy guide and I think you would be of immense help if we are to do it right the first time. FAEN Deathsquad 19:10, November 19, 2009 (UTC)
- I'm flattered, but I don't think I could help anyone survive ;) I spend most of my time trying to get Second Winds with my hunter. --Lagged 19:22, November 19, 2009 (UTC)
That's fine. I mean that you look like you know how to create tables, categories, color, etc. in the correct format to be user friendly and look pretty too. =) FAEN Deathsquad 19:30, November 19, 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, in that case, sure :) Let me know when you need me to look at something. --Lagged 19:32, November 19, 2009 (UTC)
Ok. I'm just not sure how to go about it. I have ideas about what should go on there, i just don't know how to organize it. =/ FAEN Deathsquad 19:35, November 19, 2009 (UTC)