Welcome to Borderlands Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Hawk Eye page. We hope you will continue to be a regular contributor, and will help us improve the wiki!
- For a detailed list of all our available admins, check out Borderlands Wiki:Active Mods
Discussing 6 recent edits
You reversed my edits on the 6 Tiny Tina DLC Class Mods, wherein I removed the parts regarding a Hotfix. (I copy-pasted the old version of that remark on this talk page, btw) When playing Borderlands 2 (on Xbox 360) a few months ago, I found out that this is not dependant on a Hotfix anymore. Here's Gearbox's definition of a Hotfix.
Either we should edit the pages again to say that there used to be a bug, but it's been fixed in an update (at least that's true for Xbox 360), or we should undo your recent edits.Ace-089 (talk) 19:43, May 20, 2019 (UTC)
- Many of the pages in question still incorrectly claimed that the class mods in question were bugged. I don't particularly :care about the how or why the fix came around, only that the wiki's information is correct, as I've had several people :incorrectly inform me of said bug.
- When it comes down to it, is it really relevant whether it came as part of a hotfix or an update? I just included it for the :sake of completeness, but perhaps it would be better to just change it to say "This bug was later fixed, and the bonus :now works correctly."DemiserofD (talk) 15:57, May 21, 2019 (UTC)
- I don't entirely understand what you mean. What are people telling you?
- It probably used to be a Hotfix, but as BL2 received updates very far into it's livespan, it got permanently fixed eventually(?). It's relevant, because if someone thinks it's a Hotfix, they think they need a working internet connection to use the 'Good' prefix COM's. ;) [Of course they still need an internet connection at least once, to receive the update...]
- Ah, looks like you already changed it to no longer say 'Hotfix'? Thanks! I hope it's correct information for PS3 and PC too, it probably is though. Cheers! Ace-089 (talk) 00:28, May 23, 2019 (UTC)