Special Player Effects
Halfway down the trail to Hell... – Increased chances of finding Legendary gear. Greatly reduced available play time.
Usage & Description
The Unforgiven III is a devoted Vault Hunter, having spent more time than he is willing to admit on Pandora. Despite acknowledging the irony of acquiring better gear from the toughest enemies on the planet, he does so with a passion and drive unseen in his peers. The Unforgiven III has been seen most often with either a Jakobs, Torgue, Hyperion, or S&S Munitions weapon in hand (and is deeply saddened by the loss of the latter after Handsome Jack's takeover). Though most of his free time is spent vault hunting, such time is as short as it is sparse.
- The Unforgiven III can only be found on the Xbox 360 version of Borderlands 2.
- Though an avid weapon collector, there exist several weapons The Unforgiven III has been thus far unable to find - Infinity, Badaboom, Cobra, Bekah, Godfinger, Carnage, Wanderlust, Sawbar, and Norfleet.
- The Unforgiven III takes his name from the Jakobs revolver of the same name.
- The Unforgiven III had been contributing to the Borderlands Wiki anonymously since 2010 before joining officially in early 2013.
- Despite having traveled Pandora solo in years past, he is currently almost always with another Vault Hunter.
- Following his triumph over Voracidous the Invincible, The Unforgiven III has defeated all varieties of Pandora's inhabitants.