Hello, and welcome to the House of Deez!
I am KillarDeez, the Delightful Doomsayer; a collector, a greeter, a liaison, a lover of fine cheeses...
Well, maybe not so much the last part.
I was and may again be attempting to collect all unique, legendary, seraph, and pearlescent gear in Borderlands 2, including those from DLC and the Ancient E-tech items. Also, I aimed to have one of each piece of gear, NOT one of each variant.
If I begin collecting again, I will load up my progress here, if and when I get the time, while also remaining an active member on the wikia.
Below you will find a lot of userboxes (rectangular is the new awesome), page of builds (mostly by other people), some of the work I do on the wiki (questionably up to date), some abbreviations I use in edit summaries (BE LEARNED), my collection (I liked to pretend it's amazing), and my templates (SHINY). Also, my signature has been added under my templates for all to admire!
If you need help with anything, all you need do is ask!
A page of builds is located here. This page contains mostly the builds of others which I found orphaned on the wiki.
I DO NOT CLAIM CREDIT FOR ANY BUILD I DID NOT CREATE.
My Work on the Wiki
In addition to my work as a Liaison/Greeter and basic edits, I work on a number of tasks on this wikia.
I place the various activities I preform on the wiki into two categories: Site Maintenance and Projects. Site Maintenance involves pages listed in Category:Site maintenance and is a daily activity. Projects are items that can be completed and are not based upon maintaining the site so much as improving it.
- Pages, Files, and Categories w/o Cats: Categorizing pages, files, and categories
- Dead-end Pages: Linking pages to the site
- Lonely Pages: Finding pages to link to those without
- Wanted categories: Moving articles and files from categories that do not exist to ones that do. Occasionally, a new category will be created.
- Location Maps Project: Adding maps to BL2 location page infoboxes (Inactive)
- BL2 Build Orphanage: Moving orphaned BL2 character builds to User:KillarDeez/Builds, with permission of original uploader (Hit-A-Wall)
- The BL2 Infobox Challenge: Adding infoboxes to all BL2 challenge pages (Active)
- Giving Gear a New Home: Adding orphaned weapon/shield/grenade mod images to their variant charts. If the variant is already on the page, the image is marked for deletion. (Active)
- Ye Olde Variants: Adding orphaned weapon/shield/
grenade mod/ class modimages from Borderlands to variant pages in my own user space, (here). Also improving all Borderlands variant charts. (Prepping for Proposal)
- Cat homes for pix orphans: Categorize all Pix w/o Cats (once) so that day-to-day upkeep can be maintained
- I SMG your problem: Move all articles in the SMG category into the Submachine Gun category instead (mostly done through infobox editing)
- The Bounty Board Blues: Complete the Lynchwood Bounty Board page and make pages for other BL2 Bounty Boards (incomplete - was handled by Drayn, abandoned for now)
Edit Summary Abbreviations
RBR - Red Box(ed) Removal
- Used when there is an image with a weapon/item that is unequipable due to either not high enough level, or missing DLC
ER - Entry Removal
- Used when removing an entry from a variants chart
EA - Entry Added
- Used when adding an entry to a variants chart
CC - Category Clean
- Used when correcting the categories for a file or page.
Del - Marked for Deletion
- Used when marking something (usually an orphaned file) for deletion.
LF - Link Fix
- Used when correcting a link destination (usually after the creation of a new disambiguation page).
LIC - Licensing
- Used when adding licensing information to an image.
Most of these abbreviations were stolen from MadCrayolaz (with permission). Thanks
My collection can be found on this page.
Many thanks to Robot for making these awesome templates for me. :)
14:50, August 8, 2013 (UTC)
The code for this was TOTALLY not stolen from Robot... who may or may not have stolen it himself...