Transcripts and Stuff
I am the (self-appointed) manager of the Transcripts category. If you have questions about transcripts, you're welcome to go ask me on my Talk page. Anyone is welcome to help out with transcripts; thank you anyone who's helping or has helped!
Making Uncompressed Screenshots (Notes to self)
- Default screenshot key = F8
- Screenshots from the ingame function end up in Documents\My Games\Borderlands\WillowGame\ScreenShots
- Remove all equipped weapons. They take up screen space
- Set your video settings to maximum if possible
- Look in the PC Tweaks article to learn how to disable the HUD. Look in the talk page to learn how to set up high-res tiled screenshots
- Stick your character next to a wall when screenshotting enemies which knock you back.
Borderlands 2 and Pre-Sequel
- Go to Steam - Settings->In-Game->tick "Save an uncompressed copy"
- Edit Documents\My Games\[insert game folder here]\WillowGame\Config\WillowInput.ini and change "TypeKey=NONE" to a desired key.
- Go in-game and press the key bound in the previous step to pull up the console. Type "togglehud" and press enter.
- Take your screenshot with the Steam screenshot key (default:F12)
- Alternatively, activate the console and type "tiledshot" for a screenshot double the dimensions of your monitor. For even higher resolutions, type "tiledshot INTEGER", replacing INTEGER with an integer. If INTEGER is set to something too high (e.g. 8 on my computer) your game will crash.
- Two screenshots will be taken: A jpg in the Steam place, and a .png in Documents\My Games
- (BL2) if using tiledshot to make a higher-res screenshot, weapons must be unequipped or else their viewmodels will be tiled as well.
- (BL:TPS) if using tiledshot, there is no need to disable the hud or unequip weapons. Action skill viewmodels still seem to be tiled too, though.
Hi I'm HybriDefiance (formerly HybridDragoness). I'm a student who really, really likes the Borderlands franchise.
Here, have some Borderlands wallpapers that I didn't feel were appropriate to upload to the wiki. I'll update this whenever I feel like.