HOW IS BESSY FARMED
how is bessy farmed
how get perl essents
They need to do way instain modder> who
hack thier bessys. becuse these bessy cant
it was on the news this mroing a modder in ar who had hack her perl essents.
they are dueping the three bessy back to new haven too lady to rest
my pary are with the gamar who lost his srepens ; i am truley sorry for
Semi-obsessive Recovering Borderlands player on the PC with a strong interest in weapons parts and mechanics. Doing his best to get some of that interest into the wiki as he figures out how this crazy wiki gizmo works.
If you see a Daemmerung on freenode IRC, that's me. (Though typically if I'm on IRC, I'm coding, so I may not be immediately responsive. Please don't take my silence for rudeness.)
Work in Progress
- Revolver parts and naming
- Repeater (and machine pistol) parts and naming
- Sniper Rifle parts and naming
Maxed characters, level 69 with all weapon proficiencies and damned good gear. Boring.
Loot Giant, the Berserker
- Eridian Berserker - Berserker COM
- Boom-free challenge build, a more interesting way to buff Eridian proficiency than coups-de-grace while farming with a Blast Master
- Melee Berserker was my very first character's PT1 career. Was interesting to return to it after taking all four characters to PT2.5. Kind of a coda to the game
- Blast Master - Blast Master COM
I had to take four characters to L69 and PT2.5 and take up farming Crawmerax before one of them found an Atlas Ogre with non-negative recoil reduction. But now that my Zerker has such... holy overkill, Batman.
Mordenkainen, the Hunter
- Killing is my business... - Assassin or Truxican Wrestler COM
- My quotidian shotgunning Hunter build, sufficiently flexible to run Sniper or Scavenger as well
- I spec in and out of Gun Crazy to keep this build fresh
- Eridian Wrestler - Truxican Wrestler or Assassin COM
- L69+4 is overkill for any Eridian-focused Hunter build, including this one
- Fast Hands included for wielding a non-Eridian weapon with a melee bonus, e.g. a spiked Hyperion Butcher or razored Jakobs Unforgiven. I haven't tested to see if this skill improves weapon equip speed, which would be a blessing when using Eridians
- Carrion Call included for spamming the bird; Caliber included as long as there's a non-Eridian sniper rifle in the quiver for Carrion Call
- 5/5 Ransack obviates running Scavenger
- Ranger, Hunter, or Survivor are all also possible, with or without Lethal Strike
The Hunter seems to be the most useless character for Eridian weapons, since so many of his skills are bullet- or weapon-specific, and he doesn't have recourse to Uncle Roland's Sovereign 18-in-1 Universal Remedy aka Heavy Gunner. All you can do is pump the Rogue tree and hope for Lady Luck to be kind.
Karrnage, the Soldier
- Army Of One - Shock Trooper COM, typically, but also works with all the usual suspects
- A solo soldier's build, favoring shotguns
- Still missing 2 skill points from PT1 Robolution and PT2 Moxxi. If I get around to chasing those points I imagine I'll fill out Barrage with them
- Eridian Trooper - Shock Trooper or a mat3 Heavy Gunner COM
- Gedankenbuild, completely untested; a note to myself for when I get back to this class, nothing more
- Metal Storm is of questionable utility for Eridians, where increasing ROF is not an absolute form of the good; however, it is necessary for access to Refire and Guided Missile. One might replace it with the useless (to Eridians) but innocuous Impact, or a co-op player could burn this entire branch in exchange for Cauterize, Aid Station, and more Supply Drop
- I have not tested the effectiveness of Refire with Eridian weapons, many of which deal small-scale splash damage
- Just enough Supply Drop to expedite grenade spamming
I originally built this character to test Carnage shotguns with maxed Scattershot, Overload, and Metal Storm, hence the name. He is the proud owner of an underwhelming Atlas Champion COM (mat1, and +4 to Grit, ugh) that just barely exceeds Heavy Gunner's damage bonus; I run it only occasionally, and only for style.
Lili von Shtupp, the Siren
- Eridian Warrior Princess - an Eridian build, obviously
- R.I.P. Tura Satana - a melee-centric build
- Bullet Hose-beast - an antidote to the two other builds
0 Combat Rifle proficiency and proud of it, man!
Fresh and fun!
Harvey Birdman, the Hunter
Pumping the Rogue tree early instead of my usual Focus/Deadly combo, because I only learned to love the Bird late in the career of the last Hunter (Mordenkainen). So far, lovin' it.
Could just be the pleasure of replaying the early game, though. Nope, still into it all the way through PT2, too.
Currently at endgame.
In retrospect, I wish I'd developed Shotgun instead of Pistol proficiency. Would have been a more interesting close combat option for a Rogue-focused character. I'll correct that with the next character.
Panzerfaust, the Berserker
Berserker who wishes he was a Hunter, with Pistol and Sniper Rifle proficiencies in addition to the traditional Rocket Launcher. Development strategy: Rapid Reload, then Revenge, then start cranking the Tank tree until the first decent explosive weapon appears, whereupon Endowed. In practice, he was lucky enough to find decent blast weapons fairly early, before even filling out Revenge, as well as a Bombardier with ammo regen. Currently at endgame.
Trog, the Berserker
Berserker who wishes he was a Soldier, with Shotgun and Combat Rifle proficiencies, and not particularly keen on explosives other than grenades a-plenty. Unlike Panzerfaust, not at all averse to berserking (hence the name). Development strategy: Hardened, then a little Juggernaut, then a little Bash, then Rapid Reload and Revenge in the Blaster tree, then back to the Tank tree. I have discovered that a mat3 Berserker class mod stacks very nicely with 5/5 Hardened and a spiked shotgun, enough so that I put no points in the Brawler tree at all until PT2. Melee out of Berserk mode as much as possible to build weapon proficiency. Also, even without any of Brick's rocket skills, I just like Rocket Launchers too much to pass them up. Every rocket fired is a grenade saved for later. Currently at endgame.
Silk Spectre, the Siren
Siren who wishes she were a Hunter, with Sniper Rifle and Pistol proficiencies. Harvey Birdman (q.v.) found a decent low-level Specter classmod while speed-running PT1 DLC3, so I built this character specifically to use that mod. Development strategy: straight shot down the left side of the Assassin tree, then a little Spark and a little Diva, then more defense-oriented Controller and Resilience and Blackout. The Hunter philosophy of "kill it before it kills you" works nicely with a Specter, and Phasewalk is a great way both to get into position and get out of trouble. I really miss sniper rifle ammo regen, though. Also, sniping with 8/5 High Velocity has probably destroyed any Hunter sniping skills that I might once have had.
Currently starting DLC3, hoping to farm the Omega Assassins for a better Specter with ammo regen.
Mackie Messer, the Hunter
Originally planned as the logical complement of Panzerfaust: a Hunter who wishes he was a Berserker, with Shotgun and Rocket Launcher proficiencies. Remake of Harvey Birdman, but moving to Assassin instead of remaining a Ranger.
Mackie shares Mordy's skills in falconry, but not his taste in weapons. The character ended up taking Combat Rifle and SMG proficiencies as well, making it a 0 Pistol, 0 Sniper Rifle build. As a result, proficiencies are rather dilute; also, overleveling has been a persistent challenge, pursuing so many side quests for their weapon rewards.
Development strategy: start with several points in Swipe to feed the automatic weapons. End up with 16 points in the Rogue tree (Bird of Prey 1/5), respecing midway to reallocate all the Swipe points into Aerial Impact once a few ammo SDUs were acquired. Then 10 points into Sniper; after that, Gunslinger, aiming to reach first Predator, then Relentless (for automatic weapons) ASAP. Eschewing all weapon-specific skills closely delimits the paths available through the Sniper and Gunslinger trees, and makes Trespass unobtainable (unless one were to waste 5 points. Smirk is a waste of points).
Ran all of PT1 other than the final Destroyer confrontation with his very first classmod, a 560 Hunter (found even before the starter Survivor was given) and Wee Wee's Super Booster. Currently mid PT2.
Jesse the Body, the Berserker
Full-automatic-weapon specialist Berserker, with SMG and Combat Rifle proficiencies. On Silk Spectre's PT1 escape from Thor on the Salt Flats, one of the Lance dropped a low-level Ogre, and I'd like to see what a low-level Berserker could do with same. Development strategy: pump the Blaster tree to get Master Blaster ASAP. Challenge: eschew Pistols, Shotguns, and Sniper Rifles.
Character ended up running Centurion stacked with a Muscleman shield most of the tinme, particularly once he outgrew the Ogre. Hey, it fits the name (originally chosen after the minigun-wielding character in Predator).
Currently starting PT2 DLC3.