“Look out everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Whilst making a large bomb to destroy the blast gate blocking access to Mt. Scarab Research Center, Tiny Tina requires a power core to initiate the missile launch and tasks the Vault Hunters with getting one from the Arsenal in Helios Fallen.
Upon arriving at the Arsenal, it is revealed that the power core is actually inside Uranus, who activates and attacks the Vault Hunters. This delights Tiny Tina, who recognizes the adult joke surrounding Uranus' name and laughs heartily at the robot.
- Main article: Shooting The Moon
- Uranus is nearly identical to Saturn, featuring a similar appearance with turrets on its 'shoulders' and 'hips,' and sharing the same elemental vulnerabilities. However, several of its attacks are different and it also features an additional two autocannons similar to those found on WAR Loaders.
- Uranus has two critical hit locations: the red glowing lights in the middle of its torso. This makes Uranus vulnerable to weapons with high critical hit damage.
- Uranus has a significantly higher than average chance of dropping legendary, E-tech or pearlescent items in its massive loot drop, often dropping one or more upon each defeat. Uranus has a chance of dropping effervescent vehicle skins and is the only loot source for The Electric Chair effervescent grenade mod with a 10% drop chance.
- Uranus has an increased chance to drop the Hornet.