The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "To anyone attempting to survive in Jakobs Cove: There is a Jakobs company vending machine in town that could help you deal with Dr. Ned. It may need a new power coupling, but if you're able to repair the machine, you can gain access to its inventory - something which could help you survive. Remember, if it just needs to be dead, it needs to be a Jakobs. These zombies need to be dead."
- Find a power coupling and repair the Jakobs vending machine.
- Power coupling
- Coupling installed
- Head out the south gate there will see a rowboat at the waypoint. Grab the Power coupling and return to town. Locate the Jakobs Vending Machine. Insert the coupling.
- "Excellent work. If you survive, you should consider applying to Jakobs as a maintenance engineer."
- Once you insert the coupling, the machine is active and ready to be used.
- When you turn off the game system the machine is no longer active. And may not be reactivated. Timer does reset as a normal machine as long as you do not turn your game system off.
- It also becomes unusable when leaving the main map (Jakobs cove main town, even though staying in the DLC areas) for a (long) period of time. It is usable again after completing (certain) missions at the bounty board. (Without quitting the game.)
- Text of Power Coupling item: A stolen power coupling for the Jakobs vendor.
- As item is found next to the corpse of a bandit, it would seem that the said bandit was its thief but was killed before he could get away.
- Even though it is supposed to be a Jakobs vending machine, it often will not have a single Jakobs weapon available.
- This vending machine is the only Jakobs branded vending machine on Pandora.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.