Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
- The Tyrant will always start the fight with incendiary attacks, however once its health is depleted, it will be imbued with either shock, corrosive, cryo or radiation.
- The Tyrant can be charged with any of the 5 elements, this will affect its guns on the side of its face, the cannon on its head, and what blobs it shoots into the sky.
- The Tyrant of Instinct has the following attacks:
- Face Guns - used at range, imbued with whatever element it has.
- Flame breath / Elemental spew - sprays a spread of fire that stays on the ground. Uses the cannon on the top of its head to shoot balls of its element around the fire.
- Elemental blobs - launches 3 massive blobs of the given element into the air toward the Vault Hunter, leaving massive puddles.
- Charge - turns its head sideways and charges at the Vault Hunter.
- Bite - close-range attack.
- During the second phase, it becomes resistant to the element that it is imbued with.
- Some of the elemental combinations have devastating results such as radiation and fire.