The Triquetra is a Unique Shotgun manufactured by Jakobs. Triquetra is obtained from the mission Clan War: End of the Rainbow.
Special Weapon Effects
Good things kill in threes. – Increased damage and number of pellets. Pellets fire in a Triquetra shape.
Usage & Description
The Triquetra's high pellet count and fixed spread make this weapon a good choice for a player utilizing Gaige's Anarchy build.
- Triquetra means "triangle" and also refers to the Celtic trefoil knot. The design of this three-pointed knot can be seen on the barrel of the shotgun (without the circle).
- The Triquetra's bullet spread makes a trefoil knot pattern.
- A Triquetra with a Rustler's prefix has the highest raw pellet count of any shotgun in the game with 21 pellets per shot.
- The flavor text refers to the expression "Good things come in threes."
- When walking, the paint on the Triquetra changes from green to red and then back again.
Triquetra's fixed spread pattern