|Chance to Ignore Shields||20%||40%||60%||80%||100%|
Additional levels may be acquired through the use of a Peace Keeper class mod.
|Chance to Ignore Shields||100%||100%||100%||100%|
- Trespass only affects the actual bullet damage of a weapon (this value is the "Damage" heading shown on a weapon's stats). Elemental proc damage and DoT will degenerate an enemy's shield before affecting his health. For this reason, it is most effective to use a high-power, non-elemental weapon, such as Whitting's Elephant Gun, for the maximum benefit.
- Trespass is highly effective against Guardians, due to the fact that it allows Mordecai's bullets to penetrate their powerful shields and directly damage their fragile health.
- This skill can essentially eradicate the need for Shock weapons/grenades, allowing Mordecai to focus more on his affinity for Corrosion.
- Although technically not bullets, scattershot projectiles from shotguns and Masher revolvers also gain the benefit of this skill.
- Since the shield penetration chance becomes guaranteed on level 5 and the damage increase is marginal, skill points can be saved through the use of Peace Keeper class mods.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.