“Look out everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Treasure of The Sands is an optional mission presented as an epilogue following the main storyline of Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty.
- Find a way up
- Activate lift
- Wait for lift
- Use lift
- Enter Magnys Lighthouse
- Insert compass
- Activate beacon
- Rendezvous with Scarlett
- Kill Scarlett's henchmen:0/2
- Follow beacon
- Kill Roscoe
- Escape the Leviathan
- Kill the Leviathan
- Find treasure room
Treasure of The Sands reprises the objectives of two previous missions:
- "You defeated Scarlett, slew the Leviathan, and found the Lost Treasure of the Sands! Talk about Déjà Vu!"
Turn In: Oasis Bounty Board
- The compass pieces are already considered to be on the participating characters at the commencement of this mission, thus bypassing the need to re-run the entire DLC story to reach the Leviathan a second time.
- If Treasure of The Sands is selected and completed on the same playthrough straight after completing "X Marks The Spot", the chests in the treasure room will not be reset. If players complete Treasure of The Sands then quit and restart, their characters will spawn inside of the Leviathan. On leaving the Leviathan, the Leviathan will die instantly (after the cut scene) and the treasure room door will be closed.
- A hidden chamber containing a Skull Chest can be found on the SW corner, second row of steps from the bottom of the pyramid.
- The name of the mission is a reference to Marcus Kincaid's introduction at the start of the DLC.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.