“Look out everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Trash Coast is located south-east of The Rust Commons East. It is a barren area full of trash on the coast, hence 'Trash Coast'. It is overrun by spiderants and is home to the Rakk Hive. A part of the Vault key is also acquired here.
According to Patricia Tannis, bandits control the entrance to this area.
The coastline is filled with trash, though it also offers potential for resources. However, this had been made impossible with the numerous spiderant colonies in the area, who would overwhelm any attempts at human habitation. Despite this, there are several bandit settlements around the southern end of the coast, one of which placed a Spiderant Queen's abdomen to in their camp to ward off the nearby colony.
- Another Piece Of The Puzzle
- Earl's Best Friend
- House Hunting
- Bait And Switch
- Claptrap Rescue: Trash Coast
Weapon Crate Locations
- Main article: Trash Coast: Weapon Crate Locations
- Bandits near the broken Claptrap will fight Larva Crab Worms once they are both spawned. They can be left to wear each other down, then killed before they kill each other, for easy experience.
- (Xbox 360) It is possible for loot to disappear in the lakes in the north on the way to the Rakk Hive.