“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Exclusive to Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, these machines accept only Torgue Tokens and can only be used to purchase items. The items sold in these vending machines are all manufactured by Torgue.
The main draw to Torgue vending machines is that they always feature a legendary weapon of Torgue manufacture in the Item of the Day slot.
Torgue vending machines will also stock unique Torgue heads, Torgue Explosiveness Boom challenge skins, Torgue High Octane vendor skins and non-legendary Torgue class mods from time to time.
The Torgue vending machine has some other unique features unlike Dr. Zed and Marcus' machines. When the cursor is pointed at the machine and the character is standing close enough, it will begin shaking, similar to a car's engine. Quotes from Mr. Torgue can be heard when the vending machine menu is closed, but not when the machine is accessed, unlike the other machines.
Possible Items of the Day
- Torgue Arena - To the right when entering.
- Badass Crater Bar - Upstairs
- Pyro Pete's Bar - To the right when entering.
- The Beatdown - Two machines: The first is to the right when entering, the second is by following the main road to the area at the bottom of the hill.
- Southern Raceway - Next to the entrance of Motor Momma's Arena.
- Badass Crater of Badassitude - At the midway to The Forge where a half-closed door blocks vehicles going any further.
- The Forge - Left to the entrance.
- Main article: Vending Machine/Quotes#Torgue Token Vendor
- In the number pad area of Torgue machines, the screen will always read "80085" (leetspeak for "boobs").
- All legendary items sold in these machines cost 613 Torgue Tokens.
- The level cap on legendary items in Torgue machines used to be level 48. This was fixed temporarily on January 29th with a hotfix (a server-side patch that required an internet connection when loading the game). This issue has since been patched with the 1.4 patch released on April 2nd.