“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Exclusive to Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, these machines accept only Torgue Tokens and do not let the customer sell loot in exchange for tokens or cash. The items sold in these vending machines are all manufactured by Torgue.
The main draw to Torgue vending machines is that they always feature a legendary item of Torgue manufacture in the Item of the Day slot.
Torgue vending machines will also stock Unique Heads and the Torgue Skins from time to time.
Possible Items of the Day
- Torgue Arena - - Just to the right when entering.
- Badass Crater Bar - Upstairs
- Pyro Pete's Bar - Just to the right when entering.
- The Beatdown - Follow the main road to the area at the bottom of the hill.
- In the number pad area of Torgue machines, the screen will always read "80085" (trans. "boobs").
- All legendary items sold in these machines costs 613 Torgue Tokens each.
- The level cap on Legendary items in Torgue machines used to be level 48. This was fixed temporarily on January 29th with a hot fix (a server-side patch that required an internet connection when loading the game). This issue has since been patched with the 1.4 patch released on April 2nd.