“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Torgue Arena is a large, round arena in Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage. Sitting entirely inside the Badass Crater of Badassitude, the Torgue Arena is built on top of an ancient Eridian vault. The arena floor can be reconfigured to be a wide open expanse, or packed with obstacles for arena combatants to fight around.
- Tier 3 Rematch: Appetite for Destruction
- Battle: Appetite for Destruction
- Burn, Baby, Burn
- Tier 3 Battle: Appetite for Destruction
Points of Interest
A peripheral corridor is separated from the arena by a wire fence and leads to a number of storerooms, including two pits accessed by trapdoors in the floor. There are two hidden vault symbols in the corridor: one near the end of the corridor above some stacked boxes, and the second down in one of the pits. The last room cannot be opened despite being visible on the map.
- Are You Not Entertained?
- Burnin' Ring of Fire
- C4 Is For Cookie
- It's Cool, I'm Part of the Crew
- Cult of the Vault
- After the events of Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, the arena fell into the possession of Mad Moxxi after Mr. Torgue signed it over under the threat of blackmail.
- The red weapons chest in the main arena always contains a white-rarity Torgue shotgun.