After killing an enemy, all shots have a chance to count as Critical Hits for a short time.
- Critical Hit Chance: +6% per rank
|Critical Hit Chance||+6%||+12%||+18%||+24%||+30%|
- This skill in conjuction with One for Each of Ya allows for body shots to have a 30% (up to 66% with some class mods) chance to register as critical hits.
- This skill can gain additional ranks (points) from Crapshooter, and Chronicler of Elpis Class Mods.
- If the skill causes a crit to occur, the "CRITICAL!" text will show up in purple instead of the usual red.
- When the skill is triggered, not only bullets, but also all non-DOT type damage will have a chance to crit, including slam damage, fire damage from Hot Lead and explosive damage from the Unforgiven.
- The name may be a reference to historic western city Tombstone, in Arizona, which is best known as the site of the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral.
|Law & Order||Fan the Hammer||The Riflewoman|