Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Main article: Get Frosty
- When fought consecutively, Tinder Snowflake's name will lengthen as more words are added to it.
- It is possible to pull the body of the giant Tinder Snowflake model through the ground by throwing several singularity grenades when he charges at the arena.
- Tinder Snowflake is a relatively easy farm, and him combined with the train chests opened afterwards have a very wide loot pool.
- Upon depleting Tinder Snowflake's health, he will slump towards the ground. Smaller-than-Average-Timothy will then encourage you to take his hat quickly, however, as there is no time restriction because he doesn't get back up, this gives time to finish off any remaining enemies.
- Tinder Snowflake is resistant to slag damage, cannot be slagged and is weak against incendiary damage.
- The music that plays during the fight is a remastered version of the Christmas carol God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen.