- Enemy on Enemy combat: +100%
- Phaselock Duration: +4 seconds
- Despite the in-game description of this skill, Thoughtlock does not lengthen the cooldown of Maya's Phaselock by 3 seconds.
- Thoughtlocking the same enemy within 25 seconds will reduce the duration of Thoughtlock to 2/3 of the maximum duration.
- Thoughtlocked surveyors can heal Vault Hunters and loaders.
- Thoughtlocked Enraged Goliaths will still attack both sides.
- Enemies who cannot be Phaselocked also cannot be Thoughtlocked.
- Thoughtlock increases the base duration of Phaselock to 9 seconds. Points in Suspension will increase this further, up to 14.5 seconds.
- Any ability that would trigger normally with Phaselock still works with Thoughtlock (Converge, Helios, Elated, Wreck, Chain Reaction, and Sweet Release).
- Using Thoughtlock on a Varkid pod will result in the pod not opening until it receives damage.
- Thoughtlocked enemies appear as allies and can't be harmed by other Vault Hunters.
- This is a console-only bug, fixed in Patch v1.02.
- A status effect inflicted on Maya will stop doing damage if the enemy who created the status effect comes under the control of Thoughtlock.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.