“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
The Unstoppable can be found in the Tig's Big Rig. As a rare spawn, it may take several attempts before he shows up.
It is important to note that The Unstoppable is a Goliath that cannot become enraged, it starts out as such.
This is important because while it may be possible to receive legendary loot such as the Band of Sitorak or Big Boom Blaster shield by killing him at the very start, he gives more loot as he kills enemies and levels up. It is possible for The Unstoppable to not even drop cash or ammo if killed immediately; on the other hand, he can drop several pieces of green rarity (or better) loot when killed in his Godly Unstoppable form.
- The Unstoppable will evolve into The Raging Unstoppable, The Super Raging Unstoppable, The Mega Raging Unstoppable, The Ultimate Raging Unstoppable, and finally The Godly Unstoppable when he levels up.
- The Unstoppable may rarely transform into The Unstoppable? at various stages of his evolution, sometimes even appearing as such right from the beginning. In this form, he appears as a standard Goliath without his helmet and is almost completely passive, rarely attacking back with melee attacks. The Unstoppable? does not have a critical spot.
- Killing The Unstoppable counts towards BIG HURT challenge.
- The Unstoppable can only spawn from two of the several doors that the COV normally spawn from in Tig's Big Rig.
- The Unstoppable has an increased chance to drop the Big Boom Blaster, the Devastator, and the Band of Sitorak.
- Upon death, he will utter the line "I can't believe.. you....stopped.....me."