The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Summoner's primary role on the battlefield is to buff nearby Guardians by summoning a swarm of Guardian souls who possess them - which it does at first sight of Vault Hunters.
- The Summoner has the following attacks:
- Charged Bolt - After a short charge up, tosses shock projectile that explodes on impact. (This can be easily interrupted by scoring a critical hit).
- Shockwave - Drives its staff into the ground to produce a small shockwave.
- Staff swing - A melee attack when a vault hunter gets too close.
- Summoning spirits - Plants its staff and summons 6 red spirits to possess lesser Guardians. Used whenever there are unpossessed Guardians around.
- The Summoner has an armor health bar as well as the normal guardian shield health, both of which are very durable.
- On rare occasions two may spawn at once, making the battle very difficult.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.