“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
The Riflewoman is Nisha's third skill tree. This skill tree focuses on fast-firing, quick-reloading action, and is all about killing with provision and accuracy. Her other skill trees are Law & Order and Fan the Hammer.
- Tier 1
- Snap Shot - When firing from the hip, you gain an increase to Accuracy by +7% and Recoil Reduction by +5% per rank.
- Bona Fide Grit - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy grants you bonus Critical Hit Damage and Health Regeneration for a short duration.
- Tier 2
- Quick Shot - For a short time after reloading, you gain bonus Gun Damage and Fire Rate when firing from the hip.
- Unchained - Shooting an enemy earns a stack of Unchained, to a max of 1 stack per second. You gain bonus Fire Rate for every stack of Unchained.
- Tier 3
- Fistful of Bullets - Increases Magazine Size on all weapons by three.
- Tier 4
- Crack Shot - The first shot from a full Magazine does bonus damage. If that shot kills an enemy, they explode, dealing damage to surrounding enemies.
- Impatience - Killing an enemy grants a stack of Impatience. Reload Speed increases for each stack of Impatience.
- Hot Lead - Critical Hits with non-Elemental weapons have a chance to deal Incendiary damage, with a high chance of Igniting targets.
- Tier 5
- Trick Shot - Bullets that hit walls or objects have a chance to ricochet into enemies at reduced damage.
- Tombstone - Kill Skill. After killing an enemy, all hits have a chance to count as Critical Hits for several seconds.
- Tier 6
- The Unforgiven - Shots during Showdown ricochet off of enemies into other enemies, dealing 10% damage. Every enemy hit during Showdown explodes at the end of Showdown.
|Law & Order||Fan the Hammer||The Riflewoman|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.