===Bone Shredder no longer unique === Don't know if I just post to talk here... Anyway. Bone Shredder is no longer unique drop. I got one in Shank's prison in DLC3.
Perhaps if someone would like to divide up the article into sections based on the various types of SMG's. (ie, Double Anarchy, Thumper, etc) --Fetal Infection 20:23, November 7, 2009 (UTC)
"SMGs serve as the middle ground between pistols and combat rifles"
It mentions that twice, end of first paragraph and sometime in second. you can also find it were u kill bone head
Came accross an SMG today iLvl: 21 KKA4-A DOUBLE SMG Damage: 43x2 Accuracy: 77.8 Fire Rate 6.9 Clip:66 No flavour text +14% reload speed 2.4 weapon zoom
it looked plain, didnt think it was particularly special then i fired it.... the bullets SPIRAL towards the target, ive never seen this before (short of madjack) and i could find not other examples of this on the wiki, anyone else seen this?
can someone tell me what the curving/helix bullets with the contrails do? I know that they ricochet, but do they do anything else?
get back to me if anyone can, I'm kind of curious about it since they also go through enimies.
- This is the effect of barrel3_Twisted. It usually comes with the prefix part Twisted (yours has Double as well and it wins). They louse up your aim and fill the screen with smoke. It's just a barrel part that randomly comes on some SMGs, unless it says Twisted there's no way to tell till you see it shoot. It has +10% damage which is average for SMGs and +33% accuracy which is excellent if it weren't a joke because you can't hit for crap anyway cause of the spiral bullshit. --Raisins 06:14, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
My friend just found a KKA3 Patrol Bruiser, although the bullets don't spiral very much, they are tracer bullets that ricochet. I'm assuming it's the same barrel? (Maybe it's KKA, although I found a KKA2 Patrol Bruiser that doesn't have the same effect.--Snareclaw 03:54, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
- Ran into one of these "Twist" SMGs to-day while going through Old Haven. At first I was like, "Wow! It exists! This is awesome!" And then I started banking shots, and all that jazz. Then I got ambushed by a lone Lance infantryman. Wanting to see what this baby could do, and all the fun, new ways I had to kill, I opened up on him with three controlled, accurate bursts. Not a single bullet hit the mark. Whipping out my trusty assault rifle, I killed the bastard before doing some more experimenting to see what was up in New Haven.
- To my horror, when I fired into a shaded side of a building (to see the contrail), the corkscrew wasn't getting narrower. No matter how far away I was when firing at the wall, which left no bullet holes, as the rounds wer bouncing off, the cockscrew wasn't getting narrower. As the bullet was traveling, its twist was getting WIDER, and LESS ACCURATE.
- The only way I'd be able to reliably hit anything I was aiming at was if I were to fire in long, wild sprays. I had found a weapon that was punishing me for good gunmanship! TrollofReason 08:12, February 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Don't know what's with you people's, my malelvoent SMG sprials and is the most accurate non scoped SMG i've seen. Jabberwock xeno 21:24, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I came across a gearbox SMG, from the Circle of Duty: Medal of Duty mission, a level 46 HX -XX Double Thumper. Damage: 244x2, Accuracy: 78.3, Fire Rate: 4.2, Clip: 21. It fires spiral shots and ricochets. It's also green/white color scheme, whereas I've heard gearbox SMGs are gold, yellow, or pink. Piriko 02:43, June 19, 2010 (UTC)Piriko
Looking for a good shock SMG (X360)
I'm looking for a good shock smg, with at least x3 shock. The weapon itself is affected by it's cosmetics, so a long barrel and a stock would be nice. A scope would be amazing. I have some hellfires for trade and a really good Firewhawk, plus some pestilent defilers. Send a message to Cyberlime.
since when does Jakobs produce SMGs !?!?!? They only make C.Shotguns, R.Snipers and Revolvers, or not? BreakdancingYoda 11:37, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Hah, yeah I'd love to see some SMGs made out of wood. I am super-sure Jakobs doesn't make SMGs. --126.96.36.199 19:42, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
On the front papge, on the drop down menu: Weapons there is no Smg category. Could someone fix this? Helpme19 23:04, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
Sub-Machine Guns?GT: ConceitedJarrad XBOX360 23:31, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Indeed, can you add this to the dropdown menu? Ren02 00:05, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
- It's on there on my screen *shrugs*GT: ConceitedJarrad XBOX360 01:59, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
on my screen as well. "sub-machine guns." last one on the list. what ip are you (helpme, ren) using?05:44, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
- My IP? 188.8.131.52 What browser are you guys using? Ren02 11:27, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
the new look does not allow more selections in drop down than are show in your screen cap. this is not changeable. however, you can get there by way of weapons(first choice on list).12:04, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
- I see. Thanks for the explanation. Ren02 13:55, October 30, 2010 (UTC)