I have made this page to combine two stubs, the Hanz page and the Franz page. If anyone has better pictures or more information, please feel free to make improvements. DLanyon 04:09, November 18, 2009 (UTC)And we are here to . . .ah you know the rest.
For some reason Franz never appeared when I did this mission, making it pretty easy to run up to Flynt and beat him to a pulp.
What is Hanz
I know that Franz is a Badass Brute but what is Hanz supposed to be?Brain5 03:10, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
- hanz is a Roid Rage Psycho with a rather largish knife. 07:42, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh looking at him that does make sense.Thanks. Brain5 13:37, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
background info sourcewhere does the information on hanz und franz' background come from? a larp enthusiast and a tattoo artist?? a source may be in order. 23:31, February 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Most likely, the out of print Bradygames Strategy Guide, which one Amazon reviewer described as containing "[...] almost no information on the game world and most of what is there is sarcastic and full of jokes to the point where I wonder if their just making it up as they go along for giggles." (Not available on Kindle, or else I'd take one for the team.) Those silly backgrounds have apparently been on this page since its creation in November 2009. Dämmerung 15:43, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Little more information: one User:Rx1471 added this and many other not-available-in-game backgrounds on 15 Nov 2009, based on a copy of the "official guide" (his/her claim/words). Smoking gun. Dämmerung 15:50, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
Maybe we got another source for the names of Hanz and Franz. I hope it doesn't offend anyone and meets the quality standards of this wiki. I hope I don't get banned or something like that, but it would be just a shame not to post it:
In a Interview with the british tabloid "The Sun" german topmodel Heidi Klum stated that she nicknamed her breasts Hanz and Franz.
- That's not a "source", it is a cross reference. Two different things that reference the same thing, but not necessarily each other.
- BTW: You'll never get banned on a talk page (provided you respect Wikia's TOS). happypal (talk • contribs) 17:49, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
Clearly, these are Hans & Franz from SNL's recurring skit "Pumping Up with Hans & Franz" starring Dana Carvey & Kevin Nealon - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_and_Franz Metrospector (talk) 21:31, June 4, 2015 (UTC)