Goliath appears to be wielding two guns in the gameplay video I took the screen shot from. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d91Zvujs5g 20:59, August 8, 2012 (UTC)
- You didnt think Salvador was going to get to have ALL the Dual Wielding funn did ya! 04:45, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
I recall the first game stated something about mining at/near eridian ruins had an effect of turning people either crazy, into mutants, or both. I assume Goliaths are a result of something like this, perhaps it is because of Eridium mining, which explains why they weren't around in the first game. Ilovefuzzykittens (talk) 04:39, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
I noticed the Badass Goliaths have different titles when leveling up through rage. Although I can't recall the first three titles correctly, the top tier is "Hunkering Mass of Destruction". With the others being titles like "Ultimate Badass Towering Goliath". The amount of kills to level up seems to remain the same. --Wooning (talk) 14:40, September 30, 2012 (UTC)
- "Raging Badass Goliath," "Super Badass Monster Goliath," "Ultimate Badass Towering Goliath" " "Hulking Mass of Destruction." "GOD-liath"
- Many bandits died to bring you this message. =( (Disclaimer: I may have missed a few; he batted me back into lava once.) Snowskeeper---Till Hell Freezes Over. (talk) 02:30, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
Am I the only who heard this?
I once heard him say "What is so fun?!" while I was sneaking past a camp. And I also heard the "I SEE YOU~!" once, but I wasn't cloaked or anything when he did that.
- Heard it over ten times already. i heard him say "What is so fun?!" when I was watching them kill Spiderants in Frostburn. And the "I SEE YOU~!" happens a lot with me, usually when they haven't noticed me yet and I break out of the Deception.
Leveling a Goliath
May it be that they dont level up for EVERY kill, if their victim isnt the same level they are?
I managed to get several Goliaths to kill more than 4 people, but they never reached Godliath. And I can assure you that they made the kill themselfes, I tend to run away und look at the spectacle from a safe distance :D --Wotemer (talk) 02:45, October 14, 2012 (UTC)
- The first level or two comes quick, but the later ones do take some doing. Find a place short on enemies likely to kill the Goliath easily (don't do it at Frostburn Canyon, for instance, where Nomad Pyros will burn them down in a hurry, and if you do it in the Eridium Blight you may want to pick a Corrosive Goliath and pick off the slag psychos yourself), and pop the helmet early on. If you don't get enough from that location, you may need to train the goliath to another set of spawns. Mad Mephit (talk) 02:55, October 14, 2012 (UTC)
- The mission "Defend Slab Tower" in Thousand Cuts is the best place to get a Fatal GOD-liath. The front line against the Hyperion attacks is Goliaths, and there's no shortage of enemies for them. Just make sure to kill the RPG Loaders and blow the arms off the WAR loaders, and you're good to go. They tend to require two kills to level once they get to Badass, by the way. Ravinoff (talk) 23:26, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I do it at Tundra Express where they can fight varkids. I find that pitting the Goliath against bandits and loaders too risky for leveling purposes. Varkids are just right (read: squishy and spawn in multiples). --Mensahero (talk) 16:38, August 24, 2013 (UTC)
Badass Goliath loot drops vs. Regular Goliath loot drops
Wondering if the badass topped out version (GOD-liath) drops better loot than the regular topped out version (Fatal God-liath) since the one is already starting out as a badass?126.96.36.199 01:29, October 23, 2012 (UTC)RomeoX1000
I noticed that at a certain range goliaths fire what seems to be skulls from their mouths. Should this be mentioned at all? —Preceding unsigned comment added by SteveTheBanditKing (talk • contribs) 22:41, February 5, 2013
I believe Heavies show up outside the Circle of Slaughter now, as of the UVHM/1.5.0 patch. I ran into several going through Sawtooth Cauldron on TVHM yesterday. Can someone confirm so we can add to the page? Ravinoff (talk) 22:40, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Heavy Nomads, but Blaster Goliaths. Confused me at first, too. Dämmerung 18:45, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
GOD-liath should have his own page!
I think, we should add a separate GOD-liath page, as all the other unique 5th evolutions (Vermivorous and Ohmd-Ohmd-Onk) have their own. Also, I disagree with Warblade's backedit, as GOD-liath is only mentioned in the table but not in the text with special drops, etc.
GOD-liath should have his own page!
I think, we should add a separate GOD-liath page, as all the other unique 5th evolutions (Vermivorous and Omnd-Omnd-Ohk) have their own. Also, I disagree with Warblade's backedit, as GOD-liath is only mentioned in the table but not in the text with special drops, etc.