1st Person Pronouns
Who the HELL is the person who uses "I" when writing strategies? THAT is very un-f*@#-ing professional! STOP it! Whoever is writing articles like that. Sheesh, I will have to clean up all the articles now...--Mishulover69 19:12, November 8, 2009 (UTC)
- This isn't exactly meant to be a professional publication; heck, for many people contributing this is their first wiki. This thing is still fairly new so the important part is to just get raw data collected; it'll all get refined over time. Personally, speculation in articles bugs me more than bad grammar and writing; regardless, if you're going to do some of the clean-up, more power to you. =) -- Eno Khaon 21:14, November 8, 2009 (UTC)
- Heheh, ookie dokie :D --Mishulover69 04:03, November 9, 2009 (UTC)
Out Riders SectionI would develop this section myself but dont know how to develop sections but i think there should be a section on the "outrider" enemy, the outrider is the bandits version of there vehical..., really brings out the mad max of the video game as well --Number1xer0 14:10, November 13, 2009 (UTC)
Article of the Day... erm... Year?
Anyone want to change the Article of the Day? The Crimson Lance have had their 15 minutes of fame, bring in the giant toothy vagina aptly named The Destroyer. --Spaphrenchie 00:42, November 21, 2009 (UTC)
We need to lock-down many articles for the wikia mostly because of trolls and little brats who are smart-asses A few of the articles that require the lockdown are Claptrap and The missions pages (which I had to fix a numerous of times)--Mishulover69 19:04, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
Weapon Image Category
Should there be a category for weapon images? --HybridDragoness 09:13, November 27, 2009 (UTC)
- Images of the varieties of each weapon are on the talk page for that particular type of weapon. --Spaphrenchie 15:34, November 27, 2009 (UTC)
- The pages they get used on is a separate issue from categorization. Files are supposed to get categories too. Ideally everything should be in at least one category, and every category should be in at least one higher categories level, all the way up to Category:Content. So we need to choose names.
- I propose Category:Content -> Category:Borderlands images -> Category:Images of weapons
- Edit: hey there's a special page to help Special:UncategorizedFiles go go
- Edit2: ookay for some reason Category:Browse is our top level here and Content is inside it (?), and there's already Category:Images in browse, my bad. So I'm putting Category:Images of weapons under Browse->Images then --Raisins 19:42, November 27, 2009 (UTC)
Nice; looks like there will be plenty of categorizing to do 0_O. I'll make a start on it. --HybridDragoness 20:20, November 27, 2009 (UTC)
Hero, instead of Classes; Chaarcter Classes, not Names
2 Suggestions: 1. Can we change "Classes" on the homepage menu to "Heroes"? It's got a nicer, grander and nobler ring to it, that is how the characters were introduced in the "Meet the Classes" preview trailer, and it would foreshadow the adventures of the character (especially at the end). 2. The pop-up menu to "Classes" lists the names of the characters, not the classes they represent in the game. It should list is "Hunter", "Siren", "Soldier" & "Berserker". "Mordecai", "Lilith", "Roland" and "Brick" are actually the default names of the characters. Even if that's how they're introduced in the game and in the ads for the game, a) you can change and personalize your characters by giving them new names, and b) your character is never addressed in-game by his or her name: it's always "you", "stranger", "off-worlder" and whatnot. The Character Classes should have primacy, not their default names.