- "I used to be a go-getter like you... till a skag named Scar bit my leg off. I stabbed him through the eye, but it didn't kill him! I had another go after Dr. Zed whipped up a replacement leg, but Scar got that one, too! Pulled the thing clean off, and I was barely able to drag myself home. Say, you mind getting my leg back from Scar? If you kill him while you're at it, I got a special gift for you!"
T.K. announces that a Skag named Scar made off with his leg and now he wants it back. You are supposed to be level 7 but level 8 or 9 would be ideal. Bring some powerful guns (incindieries work well). Travel to Skag Gully and follow the path down and to the east, circling around to the top. There are Rakk to be fought for the first time on this path near an abandoned tarpaulin. Try to eliminate all skags in Scar's vicinity before fighting Scar as they can distract you and help Scar kill you.
Once Scar is attacked, he will charge and jump immense distances to reach melee range of his targets. His special attacks are very damaging to a lower level character so be careful. One of his special attacks involves spitting out brown liquid. Evading this attack and returning fire may yield critical hits on his open mouth, hastening his demise. Incendiary damage will also be useful in bringing him down quickly.
After Scar is killed collect T.K.'s prosthetic leg and gather up the loot. The ramp behind the weapons chest has now been lowered and can be used as a shortcut to head back to T.K.'s house in Arid Badlands.
- "Well I'll be the demon spawn of rakk's second cousin! That's my old leg, all right. Whoo-ee! Didn't account for the stench, but I think I can make it work. Scar got what he deserved? Great! I surely appreciate you bringing this back to me. Thank you kindly."
- Mission reward: Unique T.K's Wave.
- Text of T.K. Baha's Leg: A partially chewed and digested prosthetic leg.
- T.K.'s Life And Limb is a direct reference to Melville's classic novel Moby-Dick which tells the story of Captain Ahab's obsession with revenge on Moby-Dick, the Great White Whale, after the whale cost him his leg. "Baha" is "Ahab" backwards, and the sword stuck in Scar's head as well as his name of "Scar" are meant to resemble the many scars and harpoons stuck in Moby Dick's head from failed hunting attempts.