“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
This article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
- For the unique shotgun in Borderlands, see T.K's Wave.
T.K's Wave is a legendary shotgun in Borderlands 3 manufactured by Jakobs. It is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source.
Special Weapon Effects
Ride the wave, dude! – Fires a row of 8 slow-moving projectiles in a wave pattern that ricochets off of surfaces for 5 seconds then dissipates if it does not hit an enemy.
Usage & Description
The weapon is suitable for close-range combat against large enemies due to the extreme horizontal spread and slow speed of the projectiles.
- The weapon shares its special effect with The Tidal Wave and but differs in the number of projectiles fired.
- Incendiary variants are named "T.K's Heatwave".
- Shock variants are named "T.K's Shockwave".
- T.K's Wave is a returning weapon from Borderlands but as a legendary Jakobs shotgun instead of a unique Dahl shotgun.