Sucker Punch is a legendary machine pistol in Borderlands manufactured by Gearbox.
Examples are on the talk page.
Special Weapon Effects
Your shoelace is untied... – +500% Melee Damage.
- If melee attacks are used before the Sucker Punch is actually active, as shown when the character racks the slide, the extra melee damage will not activate.
- The Sucker Punch is exclusive to the GOTY Enhanced edition of Borderlands. It is obtainable from any loot source and Crawmerax the Invincible.
- Any new character created in Borderlands GOTY Enhanced edition will have two of the six legendary weapons exclusive to Borderlands GOTY Enhanced edition, chosen at random.
- Along with the other 5 weapons added in with the Borderlands GOTY Enhanced edition, the Sucker Punch has a 1/6 chance to spawn in the middle chest that spawns in The Vault after killing The Destroyer.
- All of the six legendaries added to Borderlands GOTY Enhanced edition are able to drop from the golden chest in fyrestone