“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
This article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
SubMalevolent Grace is the title of a group of common submachine guns in Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. They are manufactured exclusively by Maliwan, and commonly spawn with the Tediore and bandit/scav barrels.
Usage & Description
Maliwan submachine guns always have elemental effects; they are characterized by higher elemental effect chance and status effect damage.
The SubMalevolent Grace can come with two barrel types; each one can give the gun different properties:
- Tediore barrel (lite) – Increases reload speed and accuracy but decreases damage.
- Bandit/scav ("heavy") – Increases the weapon base damage but decreases accuracy.
- Chulainn – Unique submachine gun that deals both shock and slag damage. Applies slag to the user when wielded.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Frostfire – Unique submachine gun that deals both cryo and incendiary damage. May randomly apply a freeze elemental effect that can't be negated by shields.
- The SubMalevolent Grace is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source.