“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
St4ckbot is a legendary class mod for FL4K exclusive to the Moxxi's Heist of the Handsome Jackpot DLC for Borderlands 3. It is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from named bosses such as Jackpot and Freddie the Traitor.
If you can make God bleed, people will cease to believe in them. – Whenever FL4K scores a critical hit, they gain 5% increased weapon damage until they don't score a critical hit, Fast Travel, or enter Fight For Your Life. This effect stacks 99 times for 495% increased weapon damage.
The St4ckbot class mod randomly grants any three of the following bonuses:
- Action skill cooldown rate
- Action skill damage
- Brand-specific weapon critical hit damage
- Brand-specific weapon projectile speed
- Brand-specific weapon reload speed
- Brand-specific weapon accuracy
- Brand-specific weapon damage
- Brand-specific weapon fire rate
- Damage reduction
- Elemental resistance
- Grenade radius
- Reload speed
- Shield recharge rate
- Type-specific weapon damage
- Type-specific weapon fire rate
- Weapon critical hit damage
- Weapon charge speed
- Weapon accuracy
- Weapon damage
Variants of the St4ckbot mod will distribute an additional 5 bonus skill points across the following skills:
Hunter's Eye can obtain a bonus between 0-5 while The Fast and the Furryous and Pack Tactics can obtain a bonus between 0-3.
- Fade Away and Megavore critical hits will give FL4K a stack. Weapons that fire multiple projectiles per shot will gain a stack for each projectile that scores a critical hit.
- Damage that won't reset the St4ckbot's stacks include missed shots, shield effects (except reflect), melee attacks, the Face-puncher, artifacts, or hitting an immune enemy. Reflect shields, the Hunter-Seeker grenade mod, Tediore reloads that spawn bullets, and non-critical hit splash damage from a gun (such as the O.P.Q. System's spawned explosions) will reset the St4ckbot's stacks.
- While using the War Loader pet, any Hunter-Seeker grenades thrown by the loader will reset the stacks.
- While using the Lucky 7 pistol, the player can reload until they get the critical hit bonus. Then, using the Bloody Harvest exclusive Terror Anointment that grants ammo regeneration while terrified, the weapon's magazine can be refilled without reloading, thus always dealing critical hits. Because every hit is a critical hit, the St4ckbot will always grant 495% bonus damage, providing excellent synergy,
- The flavor text is a paraphrased quote by Ivan Vanko in the 2010 film Iron Man 2.
- The original quote is "If you could make God bleed, people would cease to believe in him".