GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
- When enraged, He will level up every time his HP drop below 50%. His name changes with every additional level. These names are the same regardless of game mode:
- +1: SpongeBoss NoChance
- +2: Super SpongeBoss NoChance
- +3: Mega SpongeBoss NoChance
- +4: Ultimate SpongeBoss NoChance
- +5: Godly SpongeBoss NoChance
- SpongeBoss BulletPants has an increased chance to drop the legendary P.A.T. Mk. III submachine gun.
- While not enraged, SpongeBoss BulletPants dual wields Bubble Blasters.
- At Mayhem Level 10, SpongeBoss BulletPants has approximately 1.3 billion HP. This makes him far more durable than even storyline bosses like The Graveward, which possesses around 800 million HP.
- SpongeBoss BulletPants is a reference to Spongebob SquarePants, the titular character in the animated comedy television series of the same name.
- The hut that SpongeBoss BulletPants spawns from is very similar to SpongeBob’s Pineapple, which is the residence of SpongeBob SquarePants.
- It also references the term "bullet sponge" which is often applied to enemies in FPS that take an unreasonable amount of damage to kill. Fittingly, SpongeBoss BulletPants himself has a very large HP pool and fully heals each time he levels up.