Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Spectres are a melee type of guardian met at the final section of Neon Arterial and then later of Nekrotafeyo.
- Spectres is are melee enemies that use their energy blades as a primary weapon. They run toward their target at full speed.
- Spectres have the following attacks:
- Crossblade - performs a cross-cut with both blades.
- Upward slash - Uppercut with a blade.
- Lunge - quickly lunges at the target with its blades extended.
- Somersault Slash - performs a backward somersault with its blades extended.
- Like all guardians, Spectres are susceptible to shock damage.
- When absorbing the soul of a fallen ally, a Spectre becomes possessed. Possessed Spectres gains armor and the ability to recharge their shields at will.
- As Guardians, they are an energy-based life form and health acts like a regular shield and recharges when damage is not taken after some time.
- On death, it may release a soul that will possess its nearby ally if not destroyed.
- In the Takedown at the Guardian Breach they receive a Fortified prefix.