The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Sparky Flynt is a side boss in Headhunter Pack 5, Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax.
- Main article: Victims Of Vault Hunters
- My dad was an asshole, but still.
- My dad was an asshole, but that doesn't mean you had to kill him! Now DIE!
- It's time to pay the pipers.
- I want you to dieee!!!
- Just let me kill you.
- I'm firing up.
- I hate Vault Hunters soo much!
- Fricking Vault Hunters!
- I am honestly not super confident about my chances.
- Nobody stops Sparky Flynt!
- Victims of the Vault Hunters will have justice!
- I want vengeance!
- Vengeance! Thy name iiis ... SPARKYYYY!!!
- I'm coming, pa!
- Sparky Flynt has a near identical loot pool to Captain Flynt, and he has an increased chance to drop both Tinderbox and Thunderball Fists. He also drops the Crawmerax heads and skins.
- Leaving the map using Fast-Travel and then coming back to the Sparky Flynt's Clubhouse will cause him to respawn on each visit. This makes farming Thunderball Fists and Tinderbox very easy and fast. Given enough time (15-20 minutes), Sparky will respawn even if characters stay on the map.
- Sparky Flynt counts as a savage for the Savage Bloody Savage challenge.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.