“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Seven times the fun. – Fires seven projectiles in a horizontal spread at the cost of 3 ammo per shot.
Usage & Description
Similar to the Legendary pistol the Maggie, the Smasher shoots multiple projectiles at a high fire rate. However, the low ammo capacity and the cost of 3 ammo per shot limits the user to three shots before needing to reload.
- The Smasher's name and effect reference Masher revolvers from Borderlands.
- The Smasher spawns with mostly fixed parts, including a Jakobs grip and barrel and no mounted sights, but may include an accessory.
- It is possible for this gun to have the "Two Fer" prefix (double accessory), making the gun fire only 11 projectiles at the cost of 6 ammo.
- The March 24th, 2015 patch changed the skin of this weapon. The barrel and grip where changed from a slightly dark blue to a really dark purple, and the body was changed from a light-bluish ivory color to a rusty gold and was given the Vault symbol.
- Please insert PS4 (Xbox One)* It is possible to get a higher leveled Smasher as on The Handsome Collection if you are importing a save to BL2 you will gain the Smasher in the SHiFT Machine in Concordia that will be on the Character's level