The Slow Hand is a unique E-tech shotgun manufactured by Hyperion. The Slow Hand can be obtained as a rare drop from Badassasaurus and Piston in the Torgue Arena during the mission Long Way To The Top, and from Badassasaurus thereafter.
Special Weapon Effects
Take your time, Sugar... – Fires a slow-moving projectile unaffected by gravity with a high elemental effect chance and splash damage. User is healed 3.5% of damage dealt while holding this weapon.
Usage & Description
The Slow Hand fires a slow-moving "glob" elemental projectile at the cost of two ammo much like a normal E-tech splatgun, except it does not shoot in an arc, but straight forward, making it more precise. The combination of relatively high splash damage and extremely high elemental effect chance can make the Slow Hand more effective at healing than most other Moxxi weapons when shooting at tightly grouped enemies. However, care should be taken in close quarters as the elemental splash can also damage the wielder.
Further enhancing survivability is the fact that the healing effect is not limited to direct damage from the weapon, a trait it shares with both the Rubi and the Grog Nozzle. Damage inflicted from other sources such as Melee or Grenades will also heal the character while wielding the weapon.
- Being both a Moxxi gun and an E-tech weapon, it will always spawn with Elemental Damage.
- Unlike standard splatguns, the Slow Hand can spawn with the Practicable prefix (vertical grip accessory). This causes the Slow Hand to shoot 3 projectiles instead of 1. The three projectiles travel in a tight group, with each projectile inflicting full damage.
- The Practicable variant of the weapon receives full amp damage on all three projectiles.
- When a Shock Slow Hand is paired with The Transformer, it is possible to shoot the floor for instant shield regeneration at the cost of some health.
- The name of this weapon is a reference to the song of the same title.